Empower Yourself – Take Control of Your Money
With peripatetic teaching becoming increasingly popular in Kenya, many teachers who have this as their full-time careers are having difficulty in paying their taxes, investing their incomes and planning for their retirement. If you are in this predicament, this workshop is for you. This workshop is packed with common sense, simple and practical information that will change your life.
EVENT FEE: KES 2,000.00
Tentative Date: 7th October 2017
Venue: Peponi House Preparatory School, Farasi Lane, Lower Kabete.
TIME: 9AM – 1PM
Speaker: Denis Kwanda.
Topics to be covered:
- Calculating, paying and filing tax returns the easy way – Do not pay accountants again. With KRA tightening up the screws, all peripatetic teachers need to begin paying their taxes and doing it right.
- Common sense financial investing tips – what to do and what not to do.
- Personal finance – covered like you have never heard before. Learn how to have financial peace in your life.
- Billing tips – pricing yourself right in the music market.
- Debt talk – Is taking debt a good idea for financial success?
- See how easy it is to retire financially secure and live with dignity.
BOOK YOUR SPOT BY REGISTERING FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT BELOW
Registration Deadline: 3 October, 2017
Event Registration is closed.